10 tips for absolutely failing at microservices
Microservices are just a bunch hip new framework plus some AngularJS frontend or React, right? So, if you want to make sure that you absolutely and definitely fail at your Microservice project, then watch this talk and learn how.
Using real world experience from multiple green field and brown field projects, I can show you:
- how to ignore the mandatory organizational impact
- how to focus on the code only without any regard towards ops and testing
- continuous deployment is for losers. Real projects use their meat cloud for delivery
- jumping onto every new and untested framework is a must
- EventSourcing and CQRS are both free lunches. So, you can add complexity without any real need
- ...and more
If you mind my tips, then surely you will fail at Microservices and your boss will never again try to move away from your beloved vintage monolith.